In Free Fire, players can customize their profiles in a variety of ways. Using stylish nicknames, inserting an in-game signature, displaying preferences, displaying the rank, and highlighting the style tags are just a few of the customizations available.
Users can pick between two sorts of style tags in Free Fire: Social and Battle. These tags are in-game achievements that players can earn by completing tasks and then display in their profiles.
In the next section of this essay, readers will learn more about the battle tags’ list, how to utilize them, and how to obtain them.
Everything you need to know about the battle tags in Free Fire
All battle tags and their accompanying responsibilities are listed below.
In Garena Free Fire, players can collect and display ten different battle tags. The following is a list of combat tags and the tasks required to obtain them:
1) Wrestler – Destroy opponents in close quarters.
2) Uncrowned – Defeat opponents but don’t make it to the end.
3) Chainkiller – Kill several opponents in a row (CS mode only).
4) Peacemaker – Be the last survivor with the least amount of fighting as possible.
5) Best Pal – Assist teammates in getting up.
6) Sharpshooter – Destroy opponents from afar.
7) Guerrilla – Move around looking for opportunities to strike (in Classic and ranked matches only).
8) Ninja – The better terrains are occupied by the calm and collected Ninja (in Classic and ranked matches only).
To display a certain battle style tag on their profile, players need follow the steps outlined below:
Step 1: Launch Free Fire and select the profile icon in the upper-left corner.
Step 2: To access profile settings, select the edit icon.
Step 3: Select the desired battle tag from the “Style” section.
Step 4: Select “Display” to make the tag visible.