PUBG Mobile has announced a partnership with McLaren, a British supercar manufacturer, on its Instagram account. PUBG Mobile has already collaborated with a variety of car brands. Last year, the game announced a collaboration with Yamaha, the Japanese motorbike manufacturer, with the MWT-9 and T7 ideas appearing as vehicle skins in the game.
The cooperation has been one of the most eagerly anticipated by gamers all around the world. Despite the fact that PUBG Mobile has done multiple such collaborations in the past, this one has undoubtedly been the talk of the town, and it has even overshadowed the ongoing Godzilla vs. Kong partnership.
Players that participate in the event will earn a McLaren 570S skin, as well as other interesting in-game gifts and vouchers, beginning June 1st, 2021. The event will run till the 30th of June. The game will also include several supercar versions as a result of this.
When your car looks like this, you can expect your squadmates to ask for a ride every match 😏 Dream for Speed starts June 1st! 🚦🏎️💨 #PUBGMOBILE #PUBGMMcLaren— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) May 29, 2021
Get ready at 🔗 https://t.co/e2XORoooKp pic.twitter.com/kXgVs6tJO5
There is a total of 6 McLaren 570S skins that are up for grabs throughout the event:
McLaren 570S (Pearlescent)McLaren 570S (Lunar White)McLaren 570S (Zenith Black)McLaren 570S (Glory White)McLaren 570S (Raspberry)McLaren 570S (Royal Black)
How to get the new McLaren vehicle skin in PUBG Mobile?
To get the new McLaren vehicle skin from PUBG Mobile, players simply need to follow the below-mentioned steps :
Fire up PUBG Mobile.Navigate to the McLaren Drift event.Tap on the Start Acceleration button positioned at the bottom right-hand corner to start the spin.
Keep in mind that each spin will deduct a total of 90 UC from the player’s account.
The following awards are awarded with each successful acceleration:
- x15 Lucky Voucher
- x5 Lucky Voucher
- Extreme Adventure Backpack
- Viper Assassin Mask
- Space Mascot Headpiece
- Viper Assassin Crossbow
- Lucky Cat Parachute
- Star Guardian Headpiece
- Viper Assassin M24
- Space Mascot M762
- Viper Assassin Set
- Space Mascot Set
- McLaren 570S Lunar White
- McLaren 570S Zenith Black
- Lucky Medal
- Star Guardian Headpiece
- Guardian Spirit Ornament
- Star Guardian Set
Players can also use the Lucky Medal to upgrade all six McLaren skins at the same time.
It’s also worth mentioning that a successful acceleration has a 20% chance of happening, whereas an unsuccessful acceleration has an 80% chance of happening.