Players have been anticipating the arrival of Battlegrounds Mobile India since it was announced in May. Several changes have occurred, including the launch of Early Access for the battle royale game just a few days ago. It has already surpassed 5 million downloads in a short time, demonstrating the game’s popularity.
Other facts revealed by Krafton include the Battlegrounds Mobile India Community Policy and Rules of Conduct.
Battlegrounds Mobile India has its own set of rules, ban periods, and other information.
The game’s official website has published the game’s rules of conduct, which supply players with a wealth of information. It contains information on misconduct, suspension periods, and other rules, such as Krafton’s Duties and Responsibilities, User’s Responsibilities and Rights, and more.
The Battlegrounds Mobile India guidelines must be followed by all users.
- Do Not Use Unauthorized Programs or Hardware Devices
- Do Not Modify the Game Client, Servers, or Game Data
- Do Not Exploit Vulnerabilities in the Game (Bugs and Glitches)
- Do Not Discriminate Against Others
- Do Not Use Inappropriate Nicknames
- Do Not Team kill
- Do Not Team Up
- Do Not Stalk Other Players from Match to Match
- Do Not Publish Personal Information
- Do Not Manipulate Match Results
- Do Not Steal Another User’s Account
- Do Not AFK (Away From Keyboard or idling)
- Do Not Trade/Sell Accounts
- Do Not Disturb Business Operations
- Do Not Play the Game Abnormally
- Other Undefined Misconduct
They are recommended to avoid all the acts above as there will be severe consequences.
Miscounts will result in bans in Battlegrounds Mobile India. The duration of these suspensions was also given by the developer, as shown below:
Players can check out the complete Rules of Conduct by clicking here.